Saturday 10 December 2011

Pre-visualisation...


My 3D pre-vis is finished. I think I sorted the camera movement out exactly as I wanted and really put some thought into it. I really appreciated the pre-vis part this time, unlike last year. I think mainly because I didn't understand what purpose it served. This time it's really helped though and I think when it comes to the final piece I will have saved allot of time by sorting out my camera movement this early. It also gave me the chance to time my film a bit better since it was running or by 13 seconds before.

Tomorrow I will focus on my presentation completely. Rehearse and go through everything and write down answers to the questions that might be thrown at me, just so I don't forget what I'm doing or what I'm talking about. My nerves aren't the best so I better have some support notes.

That is that for now. Wish me luck for Monday! I will make a little entry when finished on Monday to tell you how it went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment