Saturday 3 December 2011

Display is working...


Yeeey! A's display is working, and this means that E's display is working to. I'd like to give myself a pat on the back for that. My brain is like a sponge this year and I seem to be able to work out most problems. I was supposed to assign an image sequence to the imgae plane behind the display glass, but I coulden't figure out how to do that so I started to use my imagination instead.


So, by creating little curves that looks more or less like the different expressions I was able to make a set driven key in between the different polygon planes (each with a different texture assigned to them). I am only controlling the scale X, Y and Z axis to simply make it so small that it "disappears". So all I have to do now is to select the curve of the expression I want, change the attribute "on_off" from 1 to 0 and from 0 to 1 to make the expression show or disappear, and obviously 1 is "on" and 0 is "off".   

No comments:

Post a Comment