Sunday 13 November 2011

Modeling progress...

Yesterday I started modelling. Bumped in to a million different problems. Didn't know what round surfaces was so hard to model on but hey, you live and you learn. I worked on this ll day yesterday, so what lookspretty simple took me a good while to model. I decided to use NURBS instead of polygons for the main body, since it's going to be a hard surface anyway. I find it much nicer to work in NURBS and it gives you that nice smooth mesh with not to much information as well. Hope to have "A" finished by tonight. 

Next week wont have many updates since I have to work on my dissertation as well. I hope some of you will help me to fill out a little survey later in the week, but I'll tell you more about that when it comes to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment